BlackBerry is back with its new line of smartphones that run on Android OS. BlackBerry smartphones are basically used for their extraordinary email accessing capabilities. BlackBerry has their own dedicated servers, which are highly secured, thus not letting any data leaks in between the source and destination.
Those using email accounts on BlackBerry smartphones usually don’t find any issues because BlackBerry provides them with a fast and reliable mode of data transfer. But, some people are experiencing issues while accessing SBCGlobal email on BlackBerry phones. The message they saw while opening their SBCGlobal email is as follows:
‘The Email address or password is invalid. Verify your email address and password. If the error persists, then consult www SBCGlobal net or Yahoo.com. If the same process is performed on BlackBerry 10 smartphone, BlackBerry phones running on Android or BlackBerry PlayBook. The message they see on the screen is:
‘Unable to find connection-related information. Make use of Advanced Setup’ or, ‘Login information for your account is changed or incorrect. Kindly update login information and try again’. Some people have also received ‘Unable to authenticate your account, kindly update the settings for your account and try again’ message.
Let us now discuss the causes that resulted in such errors
Cause #1: The information entered to log into an SBCGlobal email account is incorrect.
Solution: Log into your SBCGlobal email followed by verifying login information.
Cause #2: Inactive SBCGlobal Yahoo email account. This condition happens when the account isn’t active for 4-5 months.
Solution: Reactivate your SBCGlobal email account by taking help from SBCGlobal Support providers.
Cause #3: A CAPTCHA response is expected from an SBCGlobal email account.
Solution: To clear CAPTCHA challenge, you need to log into your SBCGlobal email account through Webmail.
Cause #4: Authentication token for a SBCGlobal email account is expired.
Solution: Change the password for your SBCGlobal email account followed by waiting for a few minutes before trying to integrate SBCGlobal email account again.
Cause #5: User’s age not suitable to use email accounts.
Solution: You will have to update your SBCGlobal email profile and correct the birthdate so as to fix this problem.
Cause #6: Enable 2nd sign-in verification on SBCGlobal email account.
- Start the process by logging into your email account.
- Select ‘Settings’ and then, ‘Account Info’.
- Select ‘App Password’ followed by creating a new password for the application.
- Select ‘Generate Password’ followed by merging your email account in BlackBerry with the app password.
Cause #7: Verification code is required to authenticate the email account as it is moving towards a ‘password free’ mode.
- Open BlackBerry browser.
- Go to mail.yahoo.com or SBCGlobal.net.
- Sign into your SBCGlobal email account.
- Select a ‘code verification’ method.
- Once you receive the code, enter it in the right box.
- After completing the process, reintegrate your account on BlackBerry smartphone by making use of a standard integration procedure.
Cause #8: Yahoo is not too sure about the app, therefore disabling access to it.
- Open BlackBerry browser.
- Go to mail yahoo com or www SBCGlobal net.
- Log into your SBCGlobal email account.
- Go to ‘account security’ settings’.
- Select ‘allow apps that don’t require a secure sign-in’ option.
- Select the app that you wish to turn off the access of.