An email service is designed to operate on any system with any operating system. Especially, the webmail services, which are used by the majority of email users. SBCGlobal email is among the webmail services that are used by many users, and if you too using SBCGlobal email, then you must have seen that the performance of this email remains constant regardless of the operating system you use it on.
However, in recent times, users have started to experience issues in SBCGlobal email, especially when accessing it on their Mac computers. They don’t know as to what is wrong with the email, but it’s just that they can’t access regular functions of the email service.
If you are also using your SBCGlobal email on your Mac computer, and facing problems, then you must get in touch with SBCGlobal support providers. In case, you want to fix the problem on your own, then that is also possible, but for that, you will have to perform certain steps, which you can find in the following section.
Here is how you can fix problems befalling SBCGlobal email when using it on a Mac computer:
- You need to start with setting up your SBCGlobal email in the right way. If you don’t know the right way of setting up this email, then contact SBCGlobal net email support facility.
- Once you’ve set up your email, launch settings on your Mac computer.
- Click the option named ‘Mail, Contacts, Calendars’ and then, click ‘Accounts’.
- You will now see a list of all the account types from which you will have to select ‘Add Account’ option.
- Under ‘Add Account’ option, you need to click another option by the name of ‘Other’, which will open a new account form. After that, you need to select ‘Add Email Account’ option from the list.
- Enter your SBCGlobal email in the ‘Email’ field followed by entering the password for your email account in the ‘Password’ field.
- There will be a ‘Description’ field as well, where you will have to write a description of the email and what it is about.
- After that, click ‘Next’ and select ‘POP’, an option that you can find at the bottom of the screen.
- Select ‘inbound.att.net’ under the hostname.
- Enter your SBCGlobal email address in ‘Username’ field and in the password field, enter the password for ‘SBCGlobal email’.
- Click ‘Next’ option, which will take you to outgoing email server option where you need to enter ‘Outbound.att.net’.
- Click ‘Save’ to save all the new settings.
That concludes your SBCGlobal email setup process, and now, you will be able to use the email on your Mac computer. If you come across any issue, then you can get in touch with sbcglobal email.