Newsletters are a great way to find the new information about the company that is sending you those newsletters. But what if those newsletters are not appearing in your email account? You may find it strange, but many SBCGlobal email users are facing this problem as I write this journal.
When you sign up on any website, you are offered to join the newsletter of the company. You should opt for newsletters because they provide a great insight as to what is happening in the company or what will happen in the company in the upcoming days.
Newsletters are sent to those users who subscribe to that service. Companies send newsletters to users in order to make them aware of the new things that are occurring in the company along with all the future events.
Usually, a newsletter makes its way into the inbox quite easily, but the same can’t be said for those who are using SBCGlobal email. Some SBCGlobal email users are not able to receive newsletters on their email IDs. They were receiving newsletters earlier, but then, it all stopped out of the blue.
SBCGlobal email users couldn’t understand as to why this problem has occurred, and want a solution to this issue ASAP. Some users have also complained that they receive newsletters from the companies that they have subscribed to, but they couldn’t find those newsletters in their inbox. There are all sorts of issues that they come across while accessing the information that is given in the newsletters such as, unable to click on the links that are present in the newsletters or seeing a duplicate content in the newsletter.
The inability to read newsletters is very annoying for people who have a keen interest in reading newsletters in order to find new and exciting information about the companies that they’ve subscribed to. Why are SBCGlobal email users not able to read newsletters? Is there anything wrong with their email account or do they have to subscribe to newsletters of the companies that they have subscribed to again?
In order to fix this problem, SBCGlobal email users have to perform certain steps, which are given below.
- Start with signing into your SBCGlobal email account using correct login credentials.
- In the top-right corner of the screen, you will see ‘options’, so click on it.
- Under the ‘Options’ link, you will see ‘Management’ column, where you will find an option named ‘General Preferences’. Click this option.
- Now, go to the ‘Messages’ section and then, find ‘SBCGlobal Shortcuts’ option.
- After you find that option, click on the button that says ‘do not show me SBCGlobal shortcuts’.
- At last, click the ‘Save’ button, which you can find at the bottom left corner of the screen in order to save all the changes that you have made.
Now, the process is complete and you shall be able to receive and locate newsletters in your SBCGlobal email inbox. But, if you are still not able to access newsletters, then you will have to get in touch with SBCGlobal Support because only they can help fix this issue and restore the functionality of email accounts in order to receive newsletters once again.