The steps to forward SBCGlobal mail as attachment are quite simple from outlook 2013. There is a need to pay proper attention to each and every step. If you are curious to know the steps, then keep reading the page. We are going to provide the steps for all those who want to share a complete conversation through a single message in form of an email. You can send other records like images, chats, and documents through this method. If after reading the page, you find any problem, you can contact SBCGlobal support. The team will assist you in the best possible manner.
It is important to mention here that attachment received in the mail account can’t be deleted on its own until and unless you delete it intentionally.
Steps to create attachment are:
- Launch Outlook 2013 and click to start composing a new mail by clicking on ‘New Mail’.
- Start attaching the files by clicking on ‘Items’.
- Select all the items from the list of items.
- Go to ‘Insert’ window and search for ‘Look in’ option. Go to ‘Folder’ and open the folder where the files are stored. From ‘Items’ go to ‘Email’ message.
- Click ‘Ok’
- When you find all the selected messages are ready for sending, you can click on ‘Send’ option.
If you want to go through the header section of mail, then open it and check the attached mail. If you find any problem, you can go to SBCGlobal help link.
- Select ‘File’ from the given options.
- Click on File to check the information.
- Open ‘Properties’ and click on ‘Header’ section.
How to forward SBCGlobal mail as an attachment?
By using the webmail from the computer browser, you can forward mail as attachment. The workspace allows you to pack all the content into a single one. This eases you to send more than one message in a single go.
- Sign-in to the mail from the workspace.
- Open the mail you want to forward.
Note: Attaching more than one mail is an easy task. You don’t need to open all emails simply tick on the box given just before the message. You need to checkmark this box and keep on adding the messages in this way.