Some users are getting the problem in using SBCGlobal on Internet Explorer. The reason behind the problem is still not clear but it is vital to get this issue fixed as early as possible.
The number of users who are using the internet explorer 11 are in billions but the same number of users are not using the SBCGlobal email on it. These are in hundred in numbers. The SBCGlobal mail has gain popularity from last few years due to the launch of various features that are new on email platform. Along with this, the problem in accessing the mail from internet explorer version 11 has come to the fore.
SBCGlobal mail is a type of mail that works best on mobile apps, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox but when it comes to Internet Explorer 11, there are different issues which are being faced by users. Some of the annoyed users have even tried to reset the internet explorer but they didn’t find any success.
Some of the users on complaint forum said that the internet explorer version 11.0 might not be supported by SBCGlobal mail which is why they are getting this problem. They are keen to know the solution to the problem. Though Microsoft has not disclosed any solution to this problem and they are indicating that the problem is not from their end. So, it becomes the sole responsibility of SBCGlobal to fix the problem at their own end.
People want to know the solutions to these below-mentioned problems:
- Is the problem limited to Att.net only or with other websites as well?
- Is there any error message appearing on email screen?
- Is this issue encountered after changing the settings of the computer?
To get the concrete solutions to these questions, you are required to add two sites to the compatibility test and check if the issue is resolved or not. If the issue is still not solved, then you can easily diagnose the problem and find the solution for compatibility problem.
The users can follow the below-mentioned steps to fix the issue:
- Go to the login page and enter the first letter of username. You will find the list of username entered earlier in this field. Select the username and press the next key. Now, you need to bring the pointer to it and click to delete this data from the SBCGlobal net page.
- Now, open ‘General’ tab from Internet options. Here, you will find an option with the name ‘Browsing History’. Click to delete the selected items. For this, you have to first click on ‘Preserve favorite website data’ followed by deleting the temporary files. You can delete all the data related to the mail from here.
- If the problem is still not solved after performing the above-mentioned steps, then the only option left with you is to press the ‘Reset’ button.
Be careful while pressing the reset button as this will delete autocomplete details like a password. Install all the add-ons again on your browser with complete details. To get to ‘Reset’ option, you need to over to ‘Advanced’ menu. From here, you will find an option name ‘Reset’.