Steps for setting up SBCGlobal email in iPhone 8:
- Unlock your iPhone and go to ‘Settings’. Then, tap the option named ‘email, contacts, calendars’. After that, tap ‘Add an account’ option.
- Now, you will come across a list of service providers from which, you will have to select ‘Yahoo’. Then, you need to enter SBCGlobal email address and its password.
- Enter a description for your email in the description box. After that, click to save your username and password for SBCGlobal email account. Then, press the ‘Home’ button on your smartphone to come out of the current screen.
- You will see an email icon on your phone’s screen. If you don’t, then swipe left or right on the screen, it will be there somewhere on the screen, find it.
- Once you find it, tap on it and then, you can access your email without any issue.
With that, the procedure of setting up SBCGlobal email on your iPhone 8 sums up. Now, you may come across a few issues such as email not sending, email not receiving, email account, not sync, unable to download attachments or any other issue, so don’t you panic seeing these issues because there is a solution available for each one of these. You just need to contact SBCGlobal Support because that’s how you can fix all the aforementioned problems in your SBCGlobal email. Even if you are experiencing any other issue, you can consult SBCGlobal Support for the best solution.