SBCGlobal email account has a user base in millions. Every year, thousands of new users join SBCGlobal platform and a significant number of users leave the platform as well. If you too are one of the SBCGlobal email users and looking to leave the platform for good, then you will find this post quite interesting.
We can’t be happy with all the things in our lives. If you are using an online service, which apparently has not been working in a satisfactory manner, then you have the option of leaving it.
The same rule applies to SBCGlobal email; if you are not happy with the functioning of SBCGlobal email, then you can leave it at your will. Although, there are not many people who want to leave SBCGlobal email, then, if you want to, then you have the liberty to do that.
The name of SBCGlobal email has been taken amongst the top email service providers of the world. This email service is fast, efficient and reliable, but if you don’t find the features of SBCGlobal to meet your requirements, then you can bid adieu to it.
Here are the steps that you will have to follow in order to delete your SBCGlobal email account. Don’t miss any step or else you won’t be able to fully delete your email.
- Begin with logging into your SBCGlobal email account. I am assuming that you know the right login credentials.
- After logging into your email account, click ‘Username’ that you see on the screen and then, select ‘Profile’.
- Click ‘Account Profile’ by going to the settings of your SBCGlobal email. You are going to find an option named ‘email account’. Click that option.
- You will now be able to see your account information on the screen. You will see ‘active’ status under the user information tab.
- Click ‘Delete Account’ option, which you can find right next to ‘Member ID’.
- You are now going to see a confirmation dialog box on which, you will have to click ‘OK’.
- Now, check the status again, and you will find that the status is changed to ‘disabled’ from ‘active’.
- The process of deleting SBCGlobal email account isn’t that difficult, right? Once you see the account status to be ‘disabled’, then it will confirm that you are no longer active on SBCGlobal email platform.
Before deleting your email account, make sure that you have arranged for the emails that are already present on the platform and the ones that will be pouring in the future.
This was the process of deleting the SBCGlobal email, and you will have to follow it. In case, you come across any issue while performing these steps, then you should get in touch with SBCGlobal support providers. They will provide you with the right assistance regarding this process. But, you are unlikely to receive any issue while performing these steps, but in case you do, don’t hesitate to take help of experts.