Business class emails are in huge demand these days. Of all the business class emails, SBCGlobal email is among the top ones that are used by people. It is quite normal for a product to have some haters or some people who are not satisfied with the functioning of SBCGlobal email, so they want to delete the email account. Let’s find out how this can be done.
It is OK if you are not satisfied with the functioning of SBCGlobal email. You can opt out of SBCGlobal email anytime. The process is not that difficult if you follow the right steps in the right way. There are a number of unique features available in SBCGlobal email, but still, many users are not finding the platform attractive.
If you are using SBCGlobal email, but now, no longer wish to use it, then you can’t simply opt out of the email. You will have to close down the email in a proper manner so that it doesn’t get in the hands of wrong people. Moreover, all your emails that are stored in SBCGlobal email are moved to the new email that you wish to use in the future.
To know the right process of deleting an SBCGlobal email account, here are the steps that you need to follow:
- The first thing that you need to do is log into your SBCGlobal email account.
- After that, you need to click on ‘Username’ that you see on the screen followed by selecting ‘Profile’.
- Now, click ‘Account Profile’ by going into SBCGlobal email settings where you are going to find an option labeled as ‘email account’. Click that option.
- You will now be able to see the account information on the screen. Under the ‘User Information’ tab, you are going to see ‘Active’ Status.
- Click ‘Delete Account’, an option that you can find right next to the ‘Member ID’.
- Now, you are going to see ‘confirmation’ dialog box where you will have to click ‘OK’.
- After you check the status, you are going to see that it has changed from ‘Active’ to ‘Disabled’.
- This was the entire process of deleting an SBCGlobal email account, which I believe is quite easy. When you see the status of your SBCGlobal email account as ‘Disabled’, then it makes it clear that you are no longer active on the email service. However, you need to ensure that you make all the arrangements to forward your emails that were coming to SBCGlobal email as of now to the new email account.
If you come across any issue while performing the aforementioned steps, you can take the assistance of SBCGlobal support. They will be able to help you out with the situation in the most suitable way. If you ever make up your mind to come back to SBCGlobal platform, then you can create an account without much of an issue.