MS Outlook is a default email client program available mostly on Windows OS. If you are buying a windows 10 or 8 OS computer, then you will definitely get built-in MS Outlook. It allows you to configure multiple emails at a time on a single platform. The advantage of this program is you don’t need to access the different emails individually. All the personal, as well as business mails, can be read from the same platform. Despite of so many advantages, some people are still looking for alternatives to the Outlook program. They are not satisfied with the user-interface and functionality provided within it. So, we have made a list of 5 best alternatives to MS Outlook program which you can try on your PC.
- Opera Mail: Opera is famous for its web browsers so, if you have installed this web browser on the computer, then must try Opera Mail. It is available for free and has a lot of many functions and capabilities built-in. It is also light on your computer space which hardly takes 1 MB of space. You can use this program along with other programs like Google Talk and Skype.
- Offline Gmail: As the name signifies, it is confined to Google only but no requirement of the internet all the time. You can access your emails even without an internet connection. The extension for this type of program is available on the Google Chrome browser. If you want to add this feature for SBCGlobal, then enter Gmail in the port forwarding menu of SBCGlobal settings.
- Mozilla Thunderbird: Thunderbird is maintained and operated by Mozilla. The features are almost similar to that of Outlook program. For instance, you can add any email service onto it whether it is personal or corporate. All the mails will start receiving on this single platform. In case you want to add some more functionalities, you can download add-ons on this program.
- Mailbird: This is designed especially for windows 8, 9 and 10 and for individuals who want to access more than one email. You can add a unique name to each and every email account. The themes, as well as color combination, can be selected from the user’s end. The most appealing function of this program is ‘Ability to access social networking sites like Facebook, twitter and WhatsApp.
- Evolution: It is for Linux users who want some similar kind of interface as that on outlook available for windows users. You can add appointment, tasks and schedule meetings through this program. On the day of the event, you will get a gentle reminder from the program itself. This program is run by Microsoft Exchange servers.
If you are curious to know whether you can use these email clients with SBCGlobal email or not, the answer is certainly true. All the above-mentioned email client programs support SBCGlobal email. Even if you are having more than one email account on the same server, then also you can add these email accounts without any problem.