SBCGlobal mail is a type of mail that is known for its flexibility and reliability. You can easily configure the mail on any device and with any platform. People in the U.S prefer this email service to any other email service due to its marvelous and extraordinary features. However, things don’t always go normally. Some of the email users are getting disappointed with the routine unwanted emails received in their inbox folder. They have tried to stop this by any means but didn’t find the right way to do it.
If you are among those disappointed users, then stay reading this page. We are going to discuss steps to stop receiving unwanted mails in your SBCGlobal mail account. The steps to block unwanted mails from the SBCGlobal mail are quite easy if you perform in the same fashion. If you find any problem after implementing the steps, then you can take support from mail experts.
1st step: Bar email address: If you want to block any particular mail address then follow the steps mentioned here as under. You will not receive any message from the same address anymore.
- Login to the SBCGlobal mail account.
- Open ‘Gear icon’ and click on ‘SBCGlobal mail settings’ appeared on the top right corner.
- Click on ‘Blocked addresses’ icon.
- Enter the email addresses you want to block by typing through the keyboard.
- After this, no new mail from the blocked email address will be received. If you want to unbar it, you can do so easily by following the same steps.
2nd step: Unblocking the blocked addresses: If you want to unblock the email address in future, then you can do it through below-mentioned steps. The steps are simple are easy to implement.
- Open ‘Banned address’ page.
- Open the list of email addresses that are blocked earlier.
- Click to highlight the address.
- Click on ‘Remove’ option from the list of menu. Once done, don’t forget to save the move.
- You can now try sending mails from the blocked email addresses. The mails will start receiving in the inbox folder. You can even send the mail to the same mail address.
More information: Besides the aforementioned steps, we are now going to share more information with you. Read this information.
- When you block any mail address in the SBCGlobal email account, the messages from the barred email address will get deleted by the server itself that is why the user will not find the email from that mail address.
- All the mailbox folders like Spam, trash and inbox will remain empty as no new mail will get received from the blocked mail address.
- If you are still getting messages from the blocked mail addresses, then it means either your account is getting compromised or hacked by a hacker. Indications of hacked account are given here as follows:
- Unknown messages received from an unknown person.