Some iPhone X users who have set up the SBCGlobal email on it are facing problems in sending or receiving the email. They don’t know why this problem is occurring on their device and what steps they can follow to get rid of this cumbersome problem. Well, we are going to troubleshoot the 5 common problems associated with SBCGlobal email on iPhone X.
By installing the email app on the device, the hectic of carrying the laptop along with the smartphone can be averted. You can compose and receive the email on the iPhone X itself provided the settings must be properly configured. However, if the email you are using on the iPhone X stopped working unexpectedly, then no need to do Google. Just go through the guide and apply the same steps on your iPhone X. You will be able to experience the same email on your iPhone X after trying these steps.
- Check the internet: Sometimes the problem with the internet connection restricts you from opening the email on iPhone X. If you don’t know whether the internet is working or not, try opening any webpage from it. If there is any problem, contact the internet service provider. If you are connecting to the Wi-Fi system of your home, then enter the SSID and password carefully.
- Restart email app: If the app crashes again and again or not opening properly, then force close it and wait for 5 seconds. Now, launch the app again and check if it is working perfectly or not.
- Restart your iPhone X: The process of restarting Apple iPhone X is different from that of the iPhone 7 or 8. Press the volume up or down button followed by power button. You will get the power off icon on screen. Slide to right to turn it off. Follow the same procedure to turn it on. Check if this solves the problem or not.
- Update iOS: If there is some issue with the existing OS version installed on the Apple iPhone X, then update it at the earliest. For this, go to apple support page and enter the device details. From here, you can check if the device updates are available or not. If available, then open ‘About’ section from the phone and click ‘Update software’.
- Delete the SBCGlobal email account: After carrying out the above-mentioned steps if you are still facing the problem with your email, then delete the SBCGlobal email account from your phone and create a new account. You can create an account of your choice. All the available choices will be displayed on the screen.