Are you searching for steps to configure SBCGlobal email on your Samsung S10 smartphone? If yes, then your search is over now. Just look at the steps which are described here as under:
- Open ‘Apps’ from the home screen and click on ‘Email’ app.
- Here, you will find ‘Add a new email’ option.
- Click to enter the details for new email.
- Select and add an email address in the first field. If the name of an email service provider is not given in the list, you need to add it manually.
- Enter the account password and agree to the terms and conditions given on the next page. Click ‘Sign-in’.
- Tap ‘Ok’ to receive the updates for the email account automatically. Here, you will also find updates for newsletter or magazines available on play store. If you wish to receive the updates, click on the checkbox given next to the title.
- After entering the required information in the given boxes, select account to start the sync. You can import contacts, drive and other files from the computer email once the account gets verified.
- Go to ‘Arrow’ given at the end of the screen.
- After configuring the email, start receiving new mails in the phone inbox. If you are getting problem in receiving the emails in the inbox, you can contact email experts or re-configure the account after removing it completely.
Guide to setup email notifications on smartphone
- Open ‘Accounts’ section from the email app and click on ‘SBCGlobal’. If you are maintaining more than one account, then select a particular account.
- Turn on notifications for future incoming messages.
- If you wish to receive the email in the phone only, then you can disable POP3 option from the email settings and click on the blue icon.
- If you want to change the audio sound for your incoming message alerts, go to ‘Sounds and alerts’ option from the phone settings and select the audio of your choice.
This is how you can configure the email on all new Samsung S10 plus smartphone. If you want to know more about it, you can contact the email experts via email, chat or via phone call. The chore of checking the mails from the computer can now be avoided.
Learn about different filters available on SBCGlobal email account by getting into ‘Settings’ or contacting the email experts who have thorough knowledge in this field. Don’t forget to take back up of your messages before applying any filter.