Here are six simple fixes with the help of which you can easily troubleshoot the majority of problems emerged on the email account in the iPhone. An SBCGlobal email account is an AT&T powered email service provided its dedicated services in the U.S. If you find any problem or want any assistance, you can contact email experts. They will solve the problem instantly.
Most of the email problems sprouted on the iPhone can be fixed through the 6 simple fixes which are going to be discussed in the following post. If you are getting any email error on your iPhone, then must read the fixes as these are going to help you in a way or another.
Having an iPhone in the pocket means, the best source of communication with clients or colleagues is available. You can send or receive important documents on your email in iPhone. If you wish to forward the same to the friend, you can easily do by clicking on the ‘Forward’ option from the iPhone screen.
However, sometimes you may stop receiving the mail in the inbox folder and at that time, you may get a bit frustrated. This is genuine. If you are facing difficulty in downloading the attachment, then no need to worry anymore. We have bought a simple and concrete guide for you.
- Check internet connection: Without a proper network, you will find it unable to receive the emails. To receive emails, you can either use cellular data or connect the phone to the Wi-Fi network.
To connect the phone to the Wi-Fi, you must know Wi-Fi SSID and password. Check if the ‘Airplane’ mode is not enabled on iPhone or else you will find the problem in connecting to the network.
- Restart email app: Maybe the app is not loaded properly or some files are not working properly. To get rid of this, you must restart the app. This will solve the ‘email not working’ properly.
- Double click the ‘Home’ button from iPhone.
- You will find ‘Multitasking’ interface. Click on ‘Mail’.
- Go to Mail followed by ‘Turning off phone screen’. This will exit the mail.
- Click the ‘Home’ button.
- Go to ‘App’ and click on ‘Email’.
- Power cycle Apple iPhone: If after restarting the email app, you are still getting any problem, you must go for ‘Powercycling of iPhone’. The steps to restart iPhone are discussed on the page.
- Update iOS: If any new update for iOS is available on iPhone, then update it as soon as possible. With this updated version, you can fix most of the errors encountering on SBCGlobal email. Go to ‘Settings’ followed by ‘About’.
- Delete current account and configure new one: Finally Yet Importantly, delete the current account and configure the new account again. You have to enter the email address and the password again. Follow the same steps you have performed earlier to setup SBCGlobal email account. Enter all the login details carefully in order to avoid any problem in later stages.