There are some options or menu which some users don’t try because of the lack of knowledge about them. So, if you have not tried any of the above-mentioned menus on your SBCGlobal email account, then you can try once. More information about it is available with the email experts.
After login to the email account from the computer browser or from the laptop, you will find an enormous list of menus which are very useful from the ‘Email user’ point of view under ‘Management’ page. Let’s have a look at some of these options.
- Open ‘self-care’ from the management page after login.
- The login process requires username and password.
- Before clicking on the login button, click on the box given next to ‘Remember username and password’.
- Enter the captcha in the box given just below the image.
- If you are getting problem in login to the account, then check the details carefully and enter them again.
- Start looking through menus and select the one you want to open.
- Log out from the account after making the final changes.
How to create Sub-user?
- To create sub-user, you need the login details of the primary account. There is no restriction on the number of sub-users.
- Enter the User ID for new account and press Ok.
- Fill up the details in the form and submit.
- Select a password of your choice and enter it twice to confirm.
- Click ‘Create a user’. You will find a ‘Success’ message on the screen.
Check mailbox size
This option is accessible again from the master account. It requires login details of the same. After this, go to ‘Settings’ and select ‘Mailbox size’. You need to select the email account for which you want to make any changes. Here you will find the ‘Manage’ option from which you can easily change the Quota size. Select size accordingly and press ‘Ok’ to submit. Once you click on it, the update mail size box will start appearing on the screen. You will be charged nothing for this upgradation.
Block email messages from individual account
If there is some unknown email address from which you are getting promotional emails in routine, you can avoid or save the space by putting it under the ‘Blocked email account’ list. The process to block the mail address is discussed in steps. You can go through it.
- Open ‘Settings’ and select ‘Block and unblock’ email addresses option.
- Click on ‘Individual address’ if you want to block any single address.
- If you wish to unblock it in future, you can easily do so from ‘Main’ settings of your account.
- Once you block the email address, you will not receive any new mail or notification from that email address.
- You may be prompted for it still you can continue.
- Click ‘Done’ when finished.
So, these options are must for your SBCGlobal email account. If you haven’t tried the following options yet, then you can try now.