Samsung launched a new phone into its already running ‘A’ series gamut. This has been launched by the name of A50. You will find a number of amazing features built-in along with high powered 4000 mAh powered battery. All these qualities make this smartphone, a first choice for the users. However, there are some users who want to enjoy SBCGlobal email on their smartphone but don’t know how to configure it. We are going to discuss steps for configuring it on all new A50 smartphone.
- Unlock the smartphone screen by entering the PIN or finger sensor.
- Go to ‘Email’ applications.
- Click on ‘Add an email’ and select ‘SBCGlobal’ email account from the list.
- You need to select the type of account i: e, ‘IMAP or POP3 type’.
- Enter the username and password of your email account you use to log in from the computer or laptop.
- Click ‘Ok’ if prompted to agree to terms and conditions.
- You will find different categories start displaying on the screen. Click on anyone according to your choice. If you want to receive the latest news or editorials then click on the respective section.
- Once you log in, the account will start sync function. You will have to wait for some minutes until it receives all the information from the server. Go to ‘Contact, inbox and drive’ menu and select ‘A50’ from the device list.
- Click ‘Arrow’ given at the bottom pointing in the right direction to go to next page.
- This is how you can configure the email on your new phone. If you want to remove this, later on, you can do so by implementing the same steps. Click ‘Remove’ instead of clicking on ‘Add an email’ option.
How to turn on email notifications on Samsung A50 phone?
- Open the ‘Accounts’ section and click ‘Settings’. Go to ‘Particular account’ from the list and change the email notification settings.
- After this, you will find the phone start receiving the email notification on the screen.
- If due to low pitch volume, you are not being able to listen to the notification alerts, you can change it from the ‘settings’ menu. Click ‘Sounds and alerts’ and select ‘Alert sound’.
After this, everything will start working normally as computer does. All the messages will be directed to the smartphone afterward. You don’t need to login to the account from the computer now for checking the inbox emails.
There are different filters and menu available in email ‘Settings’ from which you can select any and apply on your smartphone. Yes, we want to mention an important point here that don’t forget to take backup of data before performing any action on email.