Suppose you are accessing an SBCGlobal email from your computer and it stops loading all of a sudden. You can well imagine the situation that time. You won’t be able to download the attachment or even providers from the inbox folder at this moment. To get rid of this slow loading email problem, you must check the internet connection first. This problem mainly occurs with a poor internet connection. If the internet connection is not proper, you can follow the below-mentioned tricks to resolve the problem.
- Unplug the modem and connect it again: Before disconnecting the modem, don’t forget to turn off the modem by disconnecting it from the power supply. Wait for some time and turn on the modem again.
- Check the service if it is down: Sometimes, the network goes down in some areas due to maintenance work. In such cases, you can’t do anything than to contact an internet service provider. They will let you know the exact time when the issue will get resolved. If there is any pending bill amount from your side, then pay it immediately and check the signal strength on your modem.
- Restart internet: To restart the internet, you have to follow the steps mentioned here as under:
- Before the modem, check whether the current modem supports SBCGlobal email servers or not. If you have no idea, then you can contact SBCGlobal support or check the list of supported modems from the website.
- Turn off the modem, router, and extender one by one.
- Wait for some minutes and turn on the network devices in the same sequence you turned off earlier.
- Check the cable connections properly.
- Turn on the computer and launch an internet browser on it.
- Try accessing the email and see if the problem is solved or not. If you are still facing the problem, then go to next troubleshooting step.
- Refresh the IP address of your computer: Every computer has its own unique address which we call it as IP address. If the same IP address is creating some problem with the SBCGlobal servers, then you can change the IP address manually. The steps to change the IP address on different OS versions are discussed here as under:
- Go to ‘Network connection settings’ from the computer system tray.
- If you are using Mac Book, then go to ‘Manage network connections’ and tap ‘Change IP address’.
By applying the above-mentioned steps, you will be able to resolve the problem successfully and we would love to hear your feedback in the comment section mentioned below.