Can SBCGlobal email account be merged with Yahoo email account? This has been a conundrum of many SBCGlobal email users because they have seen others using both email accounts at one place, so they want to know if that is possible. If yes, then how.
AT&T and Yahoo can only clear the air, as it is their email services that are being questioned here. Merging of email accounts is a common practice, and the reason why it is done is to make accessing email accounts more easily. But, when it comes to SBCGlobal email, it can’t be merged with Yahoo email ID. However, people who have already merged both of their email accounts need to know some crucial information about the merger, which is as below.
Many SBCGlobal email users have combined their SBCGlobal accounts with Yahoo in such a way that they both seem like a single account.
While merging two email accounts, there are certain key factors to keep in mind, which are as below:
- You need to have the same password for SBCGlobal and Yahoo email addresses, as both email accounts have become a single entity, so having a single password makes more sense.
- Don’t provide your contacts both email IDs, as you will get the notification of emails coming in either of your email accounts in the same inbox. Make one point of contact for your contacts.
- To log into your account, you can make use of any email address, let it be SBCGlobal or Yahoo.
- If you wish to change or reset the password of one of your email accounts or manage your SBCGlobal account profile, then you can use either of the email addresses.
- It isn’t possible for you to change SBCGlobal or Yahoo email address, but you will be able to add more email IDs with a process known as ‘Email Alias’.
How to find SBCGlobal Member ID?
If you don’t know what your SBCGlobal member ID is, then it is the same as your SBCGlobal email ID. Still don’t get it? Follow below-mentioned tips to find out your SBCGlobal member ID:
- Sign into your merged email account with your SBCGlobal or Yahoo email account.
- Now, select ‘Compose’ option.
- Choose ‘Down’ arrow in the ‘From’ area, where you are going to see a drop-down list. You will see your SBCGlobal email listed on the list. If your email account doesn’t end with @sbcglobal.net, then you need to see the list of all possible email IDs for member IDs.
- Now, copy your email address for your own records.
This was all about the merging of SBCGlobal account with Yahoo. If you have merged your email account or are looking to do so, then pay a close attention to the points discussed above. These will help you get a better idea of how to access your email account in a better way.