SBCGlobal is best-in-class email service provided to the billions of users around the U.S. Users can access their SBCGlobal account from multiple devices like phone, computer, and tablet. The only thing required is to configure a new SBCGlobal email account. It is believed that SBCGlobal email service is much reliable and secured emailing service which user can use without any problem. Its outstanding features makes it more preferable than any other email service. However, some new customers want to create new SBCGlobal email account on their device.
We will now discuss the steps to create SBCGlobal email account on devices.
How to create an account?
The process of setting up an email account is very easy and simple. If you really want to get help in this regard, then follow the steps given below:
- Open Https.Att.net. When you click enter, you will be taken to the sign-up page of SBCGlobal email account.
- Go to ‘Sign-up’ icon from the top right corner of the screen. Click to create Account ID and password.
- Now, you have to go through certain questions for which you need answers. You can select any questions out of available questions.
- The answers to the questions will be saved under the user ID and password.
- Tap to continue.
- The account is successfully created. You will get the following message on the screen.
- Follow on-screen instructions to complete the setup process of your email account.
How to troubleshoot the SBCGlobal email account?
If you have already configured the SBCGlobal email account but getting the problem in using it, then nothing to worry. You must fix it as early as possible with the below-mentioned steps.
- Check that you have an active internet connection on the device which you are using for accessing the email.
- Check incoming as well as outgoing server address of your email account.
- Clear all cache and cookies from the web browser you are using for accessing the SBCGlobal email account.
- Remove the account from that particular device and add it again.
- Enable server settings like IMAP or POP in the device or email service you use for access.
How to configure the SBCGlobal email settings?
If you want to access SBCGlobal email account on more than one device or want to link it with other email service provider, then there is a need to configure some email settings manually. These settings are very important from the email point of view.
Name Your name.
Email: Complete email address.
POP server: Inbound.net.SBC.net
Port number: 995
SMTP server: outbound.SBC.net
Port number: 465
SSL required: Yes