SBCGlobal email is a revered email platform that is managed and controlled by AT&T email. Millions of users around the world are using SBCGlobal email, but those users have also subscribed to one or more AT&T services. There are many features in SBCGlobal email that are different from those in Gmail, Outlook and other popular email platforms. But, we are not here today to discuss the features of SBCGlobal email but to discuss password problems because these problems could bar users’ access to their SBCGlobal email accounts.
Unable to log into the email account because the server has rejected password is a problem that we don’t want to face. But, many SBCGlobal email users are facing this problem. They don’t know as to why this problem has occurred and how it can be fixed. They wanted to change the password to their SBC Global mail account but haven’t been able to do that as well. Follow the below-mentioned steps to fix password problems.
- You need to begin by going to ‘AT&T Password Helper Page’ in order to change SBCGlobal email password.
- Then, you need to select an option by the name of ‘I have an issue with my SBCGlobal email password’.
- Click ‘Next’ and then, enter your SBCGlobal email address’. Once entered, click ‘Next’ one more time.
- You are now be directed to AT&T website where you are going to see ‘reset password page’.
- Now, you need to enter your username and after that, click ‘continue’ option.
- You will have to select a couple of security questions and provide its answers as well. Then, click ‘continue’ and then, you will be able to generate a new password and confirm it.
The new password of your SBC Global email account will be changed in all other devices that you use to operate SBCGlobal email from. But, it is important for you to understand that what works on one platform may not necessarily work on another. So, if you are using SBCGlobal email on Apple iPad, and are facing password related issues, then you can follow below-given steps to fix those issues.
- Go to ‘Settings’ and then, tap ‘Mail, Contacts and Calendars’ option.
- Now, tap the option for an SBCGlobal email account.
- Tap the ‘account’ option in the next screen followed by entering the new password that you have created in the above steps.
- Tap ‘Done’, but there is a possibility of facing ‘server unavailable’ error.
- You can acknowledge the error by tapping ‘cancel’ at the top of the screen. Now, you will be sent back to the account screen.
- Now, tap ‘delete account’ option and then, tap ‘confirm’.
- When you go back to ‘mail, contacts and calendars’ options screen, you will have to tap ‘add account’. Make sure that you tap ‘SBCGlobal’ and then, ‘Other’ option.
- Now, tap ‘add mail account’ on the screen that you are on. You will have to add your name, email address, and password.
- Tap ‘Next’ followed by ‘Save’, and then, your email will set up.
If the email still doesn’t work after following the aforementioned steps, then you will have to consult SBCGlobal Support to fix the problem and restore the functionality of the email.