If your SBCGlobal email is not working at all, then you need to find out as to what the problem is that is causing problems in the email. Also, you can go through the troubleshooting steps to fix the problem that has put SBCGlobal email in a non-functioning state.
Is your SBCGlobal email not working at all? Did you make any change in the settings? If you have no idea as to why your SBCGlobal email is in a dead state, then that’s definitely frustrating, but you should not whine about the problem and work on finding the solution to the problem. Let’s delve into the details of how to fix SBCGlobal email, which has been in a non-functioning state for quite some time.
Accessing SBCGlobal Email From Multiple Devices Simultaneously
If you are interested in reading your emails from your office or home, then that can be done quite easily. You need to enter ‘SBCGlobal email’ account details and its password on the official sign-in page. You will begin to receive new emails thereafter.
If you want to configure email on app-based email service, here is what you are going to do:
- Open ‘Account’ from the ‘Tools’ menu.
- Go to ‘Mail’.
- Go to ‘SBCGlobal login page’ from the email app.
- Open ‘Properties’.
- Tap on ‘Advanced’ tab and after that, check the box corresponding to ‘Leave a copy of mail on server’.
- Click ‘Ok’ to apply changes and after that, close the current window.
Configuring your new email on SBCGlobal Email Account:
- If you want to configure a new account, click ‘Editor’ menu from SBCGlobal.com.
- Then, type in your username and password in the next window that you see on the screen.
- Then, you are going to find the ‘Setup Additional Email Account’ option after you log into your account.
- You will see a list of accounts currently attached to the email account on the screen. In case, the total accounts that you’ve configured reached the maximum limit, then you will not be able to add any new account. For that, you need to shell out some money to subscribe to premium version. If you are not interested in doing so, then you are only left with one option, i.e., delete the old account and set up a new one.
- You need to set a new username and password for a newly configured account. You should check if the username is available for use or not. If it is, then you can use it if it isn’t available, then you won’t be able to use it.
Note: You need to make sure that the device on which you are adding a new SBCGlobal email account; you have to be connected to SBCGlobal network. If you set up an email account outside your house, then that could result in an unexpected error.
Unable to send or receive email
If you can’t send or receive emails on your SBCGlobal email, then this could be due to the problem with the configuration of the email account. To fix the problem, you need to get in touch with SBCGlobal Support providers.
If you are experiencing any error on your device’s screen, you need to go through the server settings followed by checking if the settings need to be updated or not. In case, you have enabled the mail-forwarding feature on your email account, then you need to disable it for a few minutes and enable it again.
That sums up the troubleshooting process of SBCGlobal email for a number of problems.