Today, we are going to discuss steps to get rid of 2 most common issues prevalent on SBCGlobal mail account. If you are facing any of the below-mentioned problems, then pay close attention to this post.
- The problem in receiving and sending the mail: if you are getting a problem like this on your mail, then go through the below mentioned steps.
- Check the spam folder for your message if you are searching for any new message.
- Tap ‘Settings’ and click to check the blocked addresses. If the address from which you are expecting the mail is blocked, then unblock the mail and check the mail again.
- Open ‘Email settings’ and go to ‘Filter option’. Confirm that mail is receiving in the right folder.
- Log out of the account and sign-in again.
- Now, launch SBC mail on different browsers like Firefox or chrome. If you have already tried on Chrome, then try on a new browser.
- Do clear the cache and cookies on your browser. This may sometimes prevent mail from opening.
- If the problem is still at large, then contact SBCGlobal mail support. You will find the solution to your problem with this platform.
- You must enable Adobe flash player for proper working or operation.
In case you are using any email client program for accessing the mail, then follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First, check that there is no mail in the outbox. If any mail is available, then copy and send it again to the email address.
- Check if any error code is displaying on the screen. Troubleshoot it accordingly.
- Check the email settings. It should be correctly configured on the device.
- Problem with deleted mail: To get the deleted emails back in your mailbox, follow the steps given below:
- The first step is to log in to the account.
- Go to ‘Missing mails’ page.
- After getting onto that page, enter the information in the forum as asked and press submit. After verification, the server will come to know that you are looking to retrieve the mails.
- You may be prompted to answer some questions related to the message retrieval like why you want to get them back or etc.
- You can answer according to your preference or choice.
- You can even answer, ‘It is done by mistake’ and I want it back.
- After this, click ‘Submit’ to submit the information.
- After submitting the forum, you will get revert from the company on your mail account.
The SBCglobal Email Support team will ask whether the problem has been resolved or not. If you say no, then the team will take the remote link and resolve the problem on their own. If you find that the problem is still infuriating you, then send your query mail to the support team. You can chat with the team directly over the computer browser.