SBCGlobal email isn’t working in the default email app of Mavericks OS. What is the reason behind it and how to fix this problem, we are going to discuss all such questions in this blog post. So, pay attention towards the process that is explained in the post.
SBCGlobal email works smoothly on all Apple operating systems. While Apple has not rolled out as many operating systems as Windows, yet there is a decent number of Apple operating systems available on the market. Apple OS X Mavericks is one of those operating systems that you will see in MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, MacBook, and Macintosh.
How important email services are for businessmen can be seen from the fact that if one of the main email services go down for one day, then it will halt a significant amount of work in companies. Emails are an integral part for the growth of any company, and without emails, it won’t be possible for a company to achieve targets as quickly as it would have with the help of email service.
In the recent times, people who have been using SBCGlobal net email login on their Apple MacBook and computers are facing a strange problem, especially those who have installed Apple OS X Mavericks. They don’t know as to why they are not being able to use their SBCGlobal emails on their Apple computers and MacBook, but in the entire situation, it is their work that is suffering the most.
What exactly is the problem that users are facing in Mavericks OS?
SBCGlobal email users have reported that some of their important emails were missing from the inbox. Moreover, they complained about the email app, which isn’t closing down properly despite several attempts.
Emails are not appearing properly in Mavericks:
You will have to rebuild your AT&T Net email login inbox to fix this issue. When you rebuild the mailbox, you are going to see a number of issues get fixed. However, the problem is that most people don’t know how to rebuild the inbox, so if you too are not aware of this process, then follow below-mentioned steps:
- Start with logging into your SBCGlobal email account.
- Go to ‘SBCGlobal email server settings’
- Now, click ‘mailboxes’ option followed by ‘rebuild mailbox’ option.
- This will create a new mailbox with a better structure.
Email app in Mavericks not working:
There is a default email app in Mavericks in which you can configure your email accounts, but if that app isn’t working, then you should follow below-mentioned steps:
- Restart your system, but make sure you disable the option that says, ‘reopen OS at the time of logging back again’.
- After you restart your system, click ‘system preferences’ followed by ‘web accounts’.
- Now, click on the first account that you see on the sidebar followed by which, you need to click ‘remove’ option and then, ‘delete’.
- Use this process as many times as your email accounts.
- Once all the accounts have been deleted, you will have to reactivate those email accounts. In order to do that, click box corresponding to each account and enter username and password of the same to log in.
Note: Pay attention to every single detail while doing the process especially for those accounts that use POP server settings because there is a chance of emails being removed.
Receiving blank emails in Mac OS X Mavericks:
Follow below-mentioned steps if you are receiving blank emails in the email app on your Mac computer:
- Click on ‘Finder’ followed by pressing ‘down’ button and hold it. At the same time, click ‘Go’ and then, choose ‘library’.
- You will see your email accounts by going to ‘mail’ > ‘library’ > ‘user option’.
- Now, copy your mailboxes to the desktop.
- Select ‘Apple mail’ followed by clicking ‘continue’.
- Find your mailbox and then, click ‘choose’ button.
- You can now import your emails from SBC Yahoo login to the new folder, or you can drag and drop emails as well.