It’s not as easy to fix SBCGlobal email problems encountered on Apple iPad 2 as it sounds. You need to follow some steps which you may or may not implement without expert guidance.
How to get rid of receiving the problem of SBCGlobal email?
- Signing-in from the multiple devices at the same time may create sync problem and this results in an inability to access the email seamlessly. To get rid of this problem, sign-out of the account from all the devices and try to login from one device at a time.
- If possible don’t synchronize the email over the computer.
- Connect the iPad 2 to the computer physically with the help of USB cable.
- Tap ‘Search for devices’ option from the app screen followed by ‘Information’.
- Uncheck box given next to the ‘Sync email account’.
- Tap ‘Save changes’.
- Unplug the USB cable from the computer and from the iPad 2.
- Go to ‘Mail, Contacts and calendar’ menu from settings option and select ‘Add an account’. All the details related to ‘Account settings’ will be displayed on the screen. Tap to login with the existing login details.
- When you restart the iPad 2, all the cache and files stored temporarily in the tablet will get removed or flashed.
- The process of restarting the iPad 2 is quite simple. Press the power button for at least 5 seconds and slide to turn it off when you notice the apple logo on the screen.
- Press the power button again after a gap of 5 minutes to turn it on.
Getting problem in sending the message?
If you are facing a problem with the messages which are going to be sent from the SBCGlobal email account, then check the SMTP settings configured on iPad 2.
Open the ‘Email and accounts’ section from the main menu and tap ‘SBCGlobal’ given under ‘Accounts’. Check incoming as well as outgoing server settings of the account and see if any server settings are disabled.
Synchronization of email via computer
- If you want to sync the email via computer, connect the tab to the computer with the charging cable and open iTunes app on it. If the app is not available on Windows computer, download it online from third party sources.
- Select ‘Device’ from the list
- Click on ‘More information’.
- Tap the ‘Unsynchronized mail’ list.
- Click to sync now and apply changes once done.
- Disconnect the iPad from the computer.
- Enter the account settings as asked on the screen carefully. Once you are done with it, you can try signing into account.
- To send a test email, login is mandatory. If you are still facing the problem, get in touch with the email experts.