Are you facing issues while accessing your SBCGlobal email account? Are you also receiving 0x800CCC0F error code on the screen? If yes, then go through the steps in order to fix this problem once and for all.
Email errors are the worst because it is not that easy to determine as to why the error has appeared in the first place and if you are able to find that out, then you couldn’t reach to its solution easily. If you are dealing with SBCGlobal email error 0x800CCC0F error, then you should thank yourself for reaching this post because you’ll get the best solution for that error here. Just keep reading the post till the end and you will be able to fix 0x800CCC0F error once and for all.
The reason behind the occurrence of this error is the outbound server not able to work properly. When the outbound server stops working, it results in a wide range of issues in the email. If you are dealing with this error, then you shouldn’t bother much, as you can easily fix the problem if you go through the steps given in the sections below.
Possible reasons behind the occurrence of SBCGlobal email error 0x800CCC0F
There are seven reasons in particular, which could result in the occurrence of the error and those are:
- Wrong Email Address: If you’ve added a wrong email address in the recipient box, then you are going to receive an error message on the screen that says, ‘Unable to send emails at this time’.
- SMTP or POP3 Settings: If either of these server settings is incorrect, then you will get that error code.
- Unauthenticated Email Account: If you send emails to an authenticated email account on purpose or by mistake, then your email will be bounced back into your account along with that error.
- Send Multiple Emails: While sending multiple emails simultaneously, you may come across different errors along with messages. Moreover, those emails will also be bounced back into your email’s inbox.
- Virus And Malware Attack: If the system is filled with malicious elements such as Trojan Horse, Adware, and Spyware, then it will prohibit you from using several functions of your email account.
- Internet Connection: The error in the discussion could arise if the internet connection is not working properly.
- Pirated Software: If the operating system you have installed is not genuine, then such issues may arise.
Symptoms of SBCGlobal email error code 0x800CCC0F:
- Unable to send and/or receive emails.
- Frozen Operating System.
- Performance of computer getting sluggish.
- Unable to configure SBCGlobal email account settings.
- Inundated with error messages on Windows screen.
- Can’t access email account properly.
How to fix SBCGlobal email error 0x800CCC0F?
To fix the error, here is what you’re going to do:
- Check whether the email address you’ve entered is correct or not.
- Check the internet connection whether it is working properly.
- Refresh your web browser to check if that fixes the issue.
- Ensure that the server is working properly.
If the issue gets fixed, then that’s great, but if you are seeing the same error code along with new messages, then you need to get in touch with SBCGlobal email support providers. They will guide you regarding this and all other issues befalling your SBCGlobal email account.