Facing any error in an email account is bad, but when that error is barring emails from coming into your account, then there is nothing worse than that. If you are using an SBCGlobal email account, then you need to first answer to the question, as to how you log into your SBCGlobal email account.
- Webmail: You need to first let me know as to which webmail service you are using to open your SBCGlobal email account, whether it is Squirrel, Horde or any other.
- Email Client: Many users are also accessing SBCGlobal email through email clients such as MS Outlook, MS Live Mail and so on.
- Using Both: Tell me if you are using both ways to access SBCGlobal email.
In case, you are using a webmail service, then the solution to the problem of ‘email not receiving’ is as below:
- Compose an email and send it to yourself, and if you receive that email in your inbox, then there is no such problem related to email receiving. However, if you don’t receive the email, then you need to check the email address that you’ve entered followed by checking the settings in cPanel of the account.
- If your email account is out of space to take a new email, even then you can get a problem in receiving emails. You will have to delete some of your old emails in order to make space for the new ones. For that, tap ‘account section’ from the cPanel. If you are looking to increase your disk quota, then that can be easily done by going to SBCGlobal email settings. You are going to find a list of all accounts that you have logged in earlier from your PC. Click on SBCGlobal email option and change the disk quota.
- At times, the new emails might appear in the spam folder, so you need to disable the option that automatically puts new emails in your spam folder. There could be a possibility of your email account being hacked by a hacker.
- You need to check if your server is switched to a new one from the one that you’ve been using all this time. You will have to contact the network administrator for troubleshooting steps. You will have to require to login to the new server with the same SBCGlobal email credentials.
- If you configure the same email on more than one device, then it may result in this problem because the server begins to deliver the email on that one device instead of delivering on multiple devices. If you configure the email on more than one device and get the same problem, then you need to take SBCGlobal email help and support.
With this, the troubleshooting steps conclude and you will begin to receive emails in the inbox of your SBCGlobal email account. If not, then you can take help of SBCGlobal email experts.