While it is easy to move from one email to another, as you just have to create an account on that new email ID, but the main problem appears while transferring data from old emails to new one. Today, we will be discussing the process of pulling emails from SBCGlobal email.
SBCGlobal email is a business class email, so it is quite normal if someone decides to opt out of SBCGlobal email and choose some other email service. If you are one of those who are no longer interested in using SBCGlobal email and wants to use some other email service, let’s say Gmail, then the process for moving from SBCGlobal to Gmail is given below.
The following steps will help you move the emails that are present in your SBCGlobal email to Gmail. So, let us discuss those steps before wasting any more time.
- Start with going to Gmail.com and then, log in with your username and password. You need to make sure that the details are entered in the right way.
- Can you see the ‘cogwheel’ icon at the top-right corner of Gmail account? If yes, then click that icon. After that, you will have to select ‘Settings’ in the menu where you will be able to find more options.
- Now, click the ‘Accounts’ tab and then, select the option that says ‘Add a POP3 mail account you own’.
- When you select that option, a new window will open where you will be entering your SBCGlobal email address. After entering the email address, click ‘Next Step’.
- Enter your SBCGlobal email address in the ‘Username’ field again.
- After you enter the username, enter the password of your SBCGlobal email account in the ‘password’ field.
- In ‘POP Server Field’, make sure to enter ‘inbound.att.net’.
- You will have to select ‘995’ in the ‘Port’ dropdown list.
- You should also check the security option, i.e., ‘always use a secure connection (SSL) because your account security is of paramount importance.
- You need to click the option named ‘Add Account’.
- On the next screen, you will see a dialog box where you will be selecting ‘No’. After that, click the ‘Finish’ button.
This was all about how to move your emails from SBCGlobal to Gmail. You can easily do this process without taking anybody’s help, but if you feel like as if the things are not going in the direction in which you want it to go, then you should get in touch with SBCGlobal Support for precise assistance. They will be able to guide you in the right way regarding this process.
You will be able to see all your emails that are appearing in SBCGlobal email in your Gmail account. If you think you are not getting all your emails from a SBCGlobal email account in your Gmail account, then you can consult SBCGlobal support providers. They will help you fix this problem as well.