Is setting up an email on iPhone a difficult task? Of course not, but if you want to set up an email using POP settings, then that could pose some difficulties for you. However, if you have made up your mind that you are going to set up the email using POP settings, then there is no one who could stop you. Let’s discuss how to setup SBCGlobal email on an iPhone using POP settings today.
It is easy to set up an email on Apple iPhone, and if it is SBCGlobal email, then it becomes even easier. Although you need to follow certain steps in order to set up an email, that won’t be much of an issue especially when you know the right steps. Setting up SBCGlobal email on iPhone will require you to either choose SMTP or POP server addresses. If you are not aware of these settings, then let me tell you what these will do.
If you want your email to appear on all the configured devices at the same time, then you will have to choose SMTP settings. Use POP settings if you don’t want to do it. If you want to know the server detail for an SBCGlobal email account, then you need to go to Att.com. You can either use SMTP or POP server settings to configure your SBCGlobal email on your Apple iPhone.
Here is how you can do that:
- From the iPhone’s home screen, tap the ‘Settings’ icon in order to open the ‘Settings’ menu.
- Under the ‘Settings’ menu, tap ‘Mail, Contacts and Calendars’ option after which, you will have to tap the ‘Accounts’ option. Now, you will see all the accounts that are configured on your iPhone.
- Tap ‘Add Account’ option, which is going to take you to a screen where you will see all available account types.
- Tap ‘Other’ option and then, select ‘Add Email Account’. You will now see a form that you are supposed to fill to create a new account.
- In the ‘Name’ field, enter your name.
- In ‘Email’ field, enter your SBCGlobal email.
- In ‘Password’ field, enter the password for your SBCGlobal email.
- In ‘Description’ field, enter the description for your email account followed by tapping ‘Next’.
- Tap ‘POP’ option at the top of the iPhone’s screen.
- In ‘Incoming mail Server’ section, enter ‘inbound.att.net’.
- In the ‘Username’ field, enter your SBCGlobal email ID, and in ‘Password’ field, enter the password for your email. Now, tap ‘Next’.
- It’s time to enter a value in the ‘Outgoing Email Server Section’, so add ‘Outbound.att.net’ there.
- In the ‘Username’ field, enter ‘SBCGlobal email ID’ whereas in the password field, enter ‘SBCGlobal email password’.
- Save all the settings now by tapping ‘Save’.
Now, your SBCGlobal email is configured on your Apple iPhone, so you can now use it without any issue on your beautiful iPhone. In case, you find any problem in the configuration process, then you can get in touch with SBCGlobal email support to get the right assistance regarding the configuration process of SBCGlobal email on Apple iPhone.