Some iPhoneX users on different online platforms have requested for steps to remove SBCGlobal email account from iPhone. They are keen to know the steps, might be they are unsatisfied with the services or they want to configure it from scratch again.
SBCGlobal email service has been used worldwide by the class of people. People from the U.S mostly use this email as they find it reliable and most efficient mail system. The amazing features available in this mail makes it different from all other email services. If you want to share any image or file size whose size is more than 5 MB, then you can share through SBCGlobal email.
In spite of so many features, some users are facing problem in using the mail on their iPhone. They want to remove the email from their phone.
We want to mention here that after deleting the email account from the phone, you won’t be able to retrieve the old emails, settings, and information like username and password. So, if you have made up your mind to delete the email, then first take backup of all data on your computer or over the cloud storage, then move forward with the steps. After this, follow the steps mentioned below.
The steps are common for all the iOS versions. So, you can apply these steps on any iphone. The steps are already verified and tested by experts on different iPhone models.
- Unlock home screen by entering the PIN or by drawing the pattern.
- Go to ‘Settings’.
- From settings, click on ‘Calendars, Mails, and contacts’.
- After this, go to ‘Account’ then click on ‘SBCGlobal’ email account. Here, all the accounts created under SBC email service provider will be displayed on the screen. You can select the one you want to delete.
- Check the email address and username before deleting the email account. This is important in case you have more than one email account.
- Click on ‘Delete’ an account. When you click on this option, you will be asked to take backup of all the important data like attachment, messages and username information. After this, click on ‘Yes’ to proceed.
- You will find a ‘Success’ message on the screen.
- Now, all the details related to SBCGlobal from the iPhone will be deleted permanently. You can’t access email anymore from any phone.
This is about the steps for deleting the mail from iPhone. If you want further information or support, you can go to the email support page. Here all the steps for deleting the mail are available on the screen. You can read one by one and implement them on your device.