Are you not being able to access the SBCGlobal email properly on the iPad 2? If yes, then stop searching for a solution online, just go through the list of steps mentioned on SBCGlobal support page. You can troubleshoot the problem on your own without any need for expert guidance.
Are you getting any irritating problem related to SBCGlobal email on iPad 2? If yes, then pay kind attention to the content of this page, we are going to make you familiar with the steps for resolving the email problem on iPad 2.
How to solve the receiving email problem?
- If login from multiple devices simultaneously, the devices may interfere and the sign-in problem may prevail. Log out from the devices and sign-in from a single device at a time. Don’t forget to enable POP3 for SBCGlobal account.
- Don’t go for synchronization through a computer on iPad.
- Download iTunes app on your computer and connect the iPad to it. Connect using the charging cable.
- Open ‘Search for devices’ from the app and click ‘Information’.
- Uncheck the box which says, ‘Sync email account’.
- Click to save changes.
- Disconnect your iPad now from the computer.
- Go to ‘Mail, contact and calendar’ section from the iPad settings and click ‘Add an account’. You need to enter the details of the email service provider, email address and password.
- Check if the problem has been resolved or not. If not, go to next step.
Restart iPad 2
- When you restart the iPad 2, it will clear all the previous data and cache from the memory.
- Press ‘Power’ button from the side panel and keep it pressed for 5 seconds.
- You will find an apple logo, slide to turn it off.
- Press the button again after 10 seconds and turn on the iPad 2 again.
Facing problem in sending the message from iPad 2
- Are you getting problem in sending the message from apple device? if yes, then check the SMTP server information.
- Open ‘Mail and contact’ menu from the iPad settings and tap ‘SBCGlobal’.
- Check the incoming as well as outgoing server settings in the opened window.
- Tap ‘SMTP’.
- Check if the servers are enabled or not.
Sync the email directly
- To sync the email, connect your ipad2 to the computer and open the iTunes app. If you have MacBook, there is no need to download the iTunes app separately. Go to ‘Program’ menu.
- Select ‘Ipad 2’ from the list of devices.
- Click ‘More information’ section.
- Open Unsynchronized email accounts.
- Click ‘Save’ changes.
- Disconnect the iPad now from the PC.
- Start adding account settings manually by checking on-screen instructions. Once the server gets connected, you will find the settings get automatically enabled on iPad 2.
- Login to the email account and try sending the test mail. If you are still getting any problem, no need to worry just give us a call at our customer support number.